- We forge non-ferrous alloys such as brass,
copper & aluminium on our 250 ton press.
- Part weight from 30gram to 1.5kg.
- CAD/CAM capabilities to customise your idea
to final product.
- In-house toolmaking for dies and trimming
- Jigs and fixture fabrication for economical
- Heat treatment and post processing to suit
with trimming, tumbling, grit blast, milling,
turning and cnc machining, all on site.
- MIG welding.
- TIG welding.
- Arc welding.
- One-off fabrication.
- Production welding.
- Oxy profile cutting up to 80mm.
- Laser, plasma, and water jet cutting services.
General and Precision Engineering
- CNC machining centre.
- One-off CAD design & production runs.
- Precision and production machining.
- Jobbing – one-off and small run production
- Jigs & fixtures.
- Press toolmaking – design, build and run.
- On-site engineering.
- New machine manufacture
- Worn/broken machine part repairs
- We can reverse engineer your existing
components and reproduce them.
- 30 – 60 Ton stamping presses.
- In-house design & toolmaking.
- Innovative design for one-off builds.
- We manufacture our own range of steel corner
brackets, shelf brackets, clips, connectors,
washers and tags.
- Emperor rotating cowls – in a range of sizes to
suit 200 – 300mm flues.